Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An Introduction to Sugar Star Cake Decorating

First post and probably somewhat unprofessional looking, but hey, Cake Wrecks isn't the most professional either and yet hundreds hit said blog every day (Including me!). So without further ado...

"So what is this blog about exactly?"
I'm constantly searching out new and exciting cake decorating techniques. I'll take the most awesome stuff I find and share it here so you can apply it in your own cake decorating ventures!

"How often can we expect you to update?"
Truth? Just keep checking back. I'll update whenever I find new and awesome cake decorating techniques to share. I may do several updates in one day or I may not update for a couple of weeks. Rest assured however that it will be most interesting and, if you're a fellow cake decorator, most applicable!

Any other questions? Didn't think so, but feel free to ask if you have any! I'll be making my first REAL post real soon. First I'm going to do a little decorating on this blog! Bye all, God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment